Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wedding and Murder

Got the chance to go to the cafe net tonight, cant upload pics! two days ago I was at the first wedding so far, lots of fun, watched the beautiful balochi girls dance and having fun! Damn, some had gold from their head to their toes, interesting! But after the wedding we heard that there had been some shooting in the street nearby, and when we passed that street at 11pm we saw that something awful had happened, lots of ppl ran around and we heard ladies cry out loud in their hayats, and old and young men crying in the streets, the rumour said that a highly respected man had been murdered, and so had 4 others, including his brother. This man was obviously the leader of a clan, cant remember the name of the clan, but now the fire had just been set up, that clan swore that they will take revenge and kill those who killed their leader, "taking their blood" as they say.....and Im in the middle of this war...damn. i hope everything will turn out good....i mean i can feel the pain of the family of the murdered ones, but revenge will not make it better.......its like a bad circle...!!
I've visited the city of tomin last week, cutest city ever...visited a long lost relative and ate a lot of angooor, shatoot, and anar....haha, cant name them in english for the moment >P I also visitied mirjaveh, but it was sooo hot there that i could say i had a lot of fun....will update when i have time.....

10 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Naser 1436 said...

Salam Baloch Girl I saw ur profile and I would like to be your friend if you don't mind,, I'm Ahmed a bloch & i live in East Riffa Bahrain .. I did my MBA in BIT & also running my own company (ECC) (Emmarah Construction Company).. my e-mail ID is Lov_shaki@hotmail.com and Lov_shaki@yahoo.com .. and plz tell me what is your e-mail ID ?? And if you want to know more about me just write to me & ask.

I hope u reply me soon.

Plz take care and always keep smiling.

Truly urs

AHMED

 
At July 30, 2008 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Naser 1436 said...

berasan.bmp

 
At July 30, 2008 at 1:22 AM , Blogger Naser 1436 said...

Salam Baloch Girl I saw ur profile and I would like to be your friend if you don't mind,, I'm Ahmed a bloch & i live in East Riffa Bahrain .. I did my MBA in BIT & also running my own company (ECC) (Emmarah Construction Company).. my e-mail ID is Lov_shaki@hotmail.com and Lov_shaki@yahoo.com .. and plz tell me what is your e-mail ID ?? And if you want to know more about me just write to me & ask.

I hope u reply me soon.

Plz take care and always keep smiling.

Truly urs

AHMED

 
At August 5, 2008 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam.Tabadole link konim?http://shirazaalebaloch.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-post.html mamnoon.blogge zibaie dari

 
At August 6, 2008 at 12:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sister,
It is good to see you with your creativity in Baluchi dresses, I wish you Best of luck and its very bad that they are killing our Baluch.
Any way Good luck
Your Brother
From occupied Baluchistan

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:10 PM , Blogger Hina said...

Oh dear.. tribal wars! Allah be your protector.

Here after a long time and looks like I've not missed much. You hardly update! Enjoy Z-dan!

 
At August 8, 2008 at 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear sister there is no tribal war for your kind of information, but recently a baluch journalist "Yaqoob Mehrnad" first arrested then executed by iranian authorities ... Kindly learn more about Baluch living in Baluchistan whether it is afghanistan,Pakistan,iran or turkmenistan or even middle east and western countries.. any way this blog is not political sorry dear Baluch sister but i couldnt stop my self because in name of tribal wars people show Baluch as enemy of humanity.... specially Pro-Pakistani Baluch living in karachi or any where

 
At August 10, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you,come back soon.p

 
At August 14, 2008 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the shooting, ruined the wedding!

 
At August 8, 2009 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Gul said...

Thanks for sharing that - and it was very interesting. Yeah I can picture the situation - and honestly, this "revenge" in 21st hmm.

But nice blog :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home