Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HOT HOT HOT

Now I'm in Z-dan. Let me tell u guys, its hot like hell! Sitting in the cafe net, with my chador and sweeting like a pig in a sauna! Been in the bazaar every day, exciting every time I see the crowd of people looking at zee=astonk and garnment. Took a lot of pics, but cant upload them now, afraid the pics will be saved in these strange computers! I have spent a lot of cash on balochi clothes~~ loovely clothes, i think u guys will love them! Now i must get ready, gonna eat lunch at a good resturant today, that does not happen very often, since we are invited everyday!

4 Comments:

At July 12, 2008 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam.che khob ke update kotet.man morattab charetag ke shaiad khabari az to bebi.Njut istället för mig också.kram P

 
At July 30, 2008 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Naser 1436 said...

Salam Baloch Girl ,, I saw ur profile and I would like to be your friend if you don't mind,, I'm Ahmed a blauchi & i live in East Riffa Bahrain .. I did my MBA in BIT & also running my own company (ECC) (Emmarah Construction Company).. my e-mail ID is Lov_shaki@hotmail.com and Lov_shaki@yahoo.com .. and plz tell me what is your e-mail ID ?? And if you want to know more about me just write to me & ask.

I hope u reply me soon.

Plz take care and always keep smiling.

Truly urs

AHMED

 
At August 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure to remind her that I need my dress too, that she can make it if she can ... school starts soon and I might not show up here as much as I can. Take care, both of you!

 
At July 15, 2009 at 4:38 AM , Blogger noman baloch said...

salam w i do not know about this web that how to chat people but know this i will be a new freind even a single person may be that one be he or she .i want only a good freaind noman baloch . ok good

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home