Sunday, April 20, 2008

Murder on Balochi Women in Z-dan

Just read news from Z-dan, not so good I'm afraid.

Lately a lot of balochi girls (at least 10) have been kidnapped, raped and murdered in Z-dan. Their corps, placed in plastic bags, had been thrown in suborn Z-dan.
These news have been taken as a shock the Zahedani population, as very few crimes has been committed against Balochi women. The serialkiller, has been caught, and is kept hidden by some balochi clan in Z-dan. The Clan refuses to hand him over to the Police.

But according to some sources, the serialkiller said that he kidnapped the Balochi girls,and handed them over to the Police, where these girls were raped, and killed.

This is scary shiet. I bet every Balochi girl in Z-dan feels fear, because they have otherwise been kind of sacred. It is also sad, because the balochi families will decrease their daughters freedom to go out in the town, to the University etc.

8 Comments:

At April 23, 2008 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Hina said...

That's shocking. :s

 
At April 24, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Blogger CK said...

This is Preposterous ... I heard that there were killings but rape n other crap!! I can't digest it all, my cousin is studying over there ... but well, all we can do is pray for the betterment ....

 
At April 25, 2008 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am shocked, reading this news.

 
At May 4, 2008 at 5:02 AM , Blogger WASH ATK GOSHAN said...

salam banok
hope ay er good and don good in ur health well i read ur comment and i accapt it and i want to know i get permisiion from who to publish blochi dress pic and i have more then 400 pic i have another weblog and u will see more nice pic soon .
dobt b jealouse lolzz
Raisi

 
At May 4, 2008 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Baloch Girl said...

Well, you having 400 pics is not in my interest. The problem is that my pic that you uploaded do not have any source/link. I'm sure that you remember where you found my pic,so please ASK for permission before you steal pics in the future,(because this is stealing u know) these pics are my personal pics, not something I copied from the net. Please respect that. These are my own dresses, end of discussion.

 
At May 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM , Blogger WASH ATK GOSHAN said...

welll i idnt said it s ur intrest u say u stealing my pic banok tow che nooki goo ey molkaan kaptagey tow vate rah gaar datag vahdi ke jeans goo baloch pashka govar kaney degey che looti lolzzzzzzz

 
At May 4, 2008 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Baloch Girl said...

Answer to Wash atke Gosh:

Ur comment is actually not worth answering, but have to answer anyway. U cant accept the fact that U STOLE MY pic, and I feel sorry for u, for u have a blog but not the fantasy or the ability to upload own pics, instead u steal other ppls pics and feel interesting and proud of it.Jeans with balochi, that's me, like it or not, at least I don't copy other ppls pics.

 
At October 23, 2008 at 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that iz so bad...........
balochi girls them selfs dont hav much freedom n after dis all may ALLAh B WITH THEM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home