Monday, April 14, 2008

Panochi vs G-por




This dress is kind of fancy, but I think it's a little bit tooooo "much". The dotch is called Panochi and the fabric is called G-por. I love the names they have, the fabric is very beautiful, it has another fabric under it because it will be transparent otherwise. I actually saw a couple of girls wearing this fabric but without the silkfabric under, so their arms were totally visable, and sure did they enjoy the attention! I'm tempted to remove this dotch and have it on a black fabric, but the G-por was so expensive, it would hurt to get the fabric ruined.......


4 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 at 4:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one but its not easy to wear cuz its very heavy but very fabulous! Hope to see more from you.

 
At April 14, 2008 at 5:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

kand be

 
At April 17, 2008 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Zahida Raees Raji said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 24, 2008 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your post .... pls keep in touch ladydubai@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home