Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girl holding head..





I had posted these pics earlier but it didn't turn out good. I try again.
Anyway, The man above was a begger by the road Zahedan- Mirjaveh. He held his hands up to God, hoping someone would give him something for the day.
The pic below, was taken in Tomin, a little city next to the mountain Taftan. She looked tired, and the main reason why I took the picture was because I was fascinated by the garpe-tree above them. As I took the picture the girl held her head in her hands, making an impression of a girl tired of life......








2 Comments:

At October 26, 2009 at 1:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are doing a great job by showing our history and heritage thanks. sb3622@gmail.com

 
At December 20, 2009 at 6:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am balouch from Pakistan and realy want to discuss the issues of balouchs across the borders.....I will contact you on your email address given on this site........

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home